Saturday, April 01, 2006

APRILs FOOL's DAY

BABSBITCHEN'
(Bab's name in lights)

(post#1) Babsbitchin' said...
I will be watching and reading and listening and digesting. I am a truth seeker, soulseer, and I too have an ecclectic spiritual sense. Welcome and have a good day.
Sun Mar 19, 08:07:05 AM

(later) Babsbitchin' said...
Again, in case you don't see in your archives, I am recommenting here. I am sure you mean well but you cannot and I repeat cannot claim to be what you are clearly not!I doubt you will post this but I have real issues with someone of your caliber pretending to be what you are not. If you are able to get some absent minded young pliable minds to bend as your trees then, good for you but I would certainly be afraid to stand next to you in a thunderstorm!Riddles and parables are two different things.Do you know how many names my Lord has? Abba is just one. I give credit where credit is due but YOU sir must tread lightly.If you are to teach to the masses, that is a good thing but do not refer to yourself as I AM as you are clearly not.It is blasphemy for you to approach things in an egocentric manner as you have. Teach but do not hinder understanding.Preach but do not claim to be more than you are. My God is a jealous God and for you to make reference as if you are one and the same, well, you scare me! Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it!!
Thu Mar 30, 07:59:03 AM

Bab's...I put your picture up so people would know what a fool looks like. Look deeper and see who's lying, who's arrogent & egocentric within here...you're still too busy looking at the mirror to see me. I'll leave a re-print of your post on THIS day as being my response to your "personal" attacks, misunderstandings, lies and lack of illuminating conversation" as is apparent, which I've highlighted, within your writings.

p.s. my horoscope, in case you're into that kinda thing.

Virgo
Ordinarily, you're quite merciful when it comes to verbal debates with those who obviously aren't in your intellectual league. You'll do that now for as long as you possibly can, but if they push the envelope, well, let's just say that you'll not only hands down win the debate, if you can call it that, you'll also be able to walk away with your head held high and your pride intact -- which is much more than your adversary will be able to say. -

Scorpio
If you haven't yet had the chance to actually fire-walk -- physically, that is -- that doesn't mean you haven't done it in a hundred other ways, symbolically speaking, especially for loved ones in trouble. So now, when the person you adore asks for something they think is so above and beyond the call of duty, and that even you might not be able to pull it off, you'll be just tickled to announce that you've got it covered -- no sweat. None at all. Not if it's for someone like them, anyway.

Dare To Dream:
Ancient Clown -- Honourary King of the Poor
Voice of the Children...Leader of the Meek
Commander and Chief : The Armies of Light.

6 comments:

  1. Truth.........the final frontier

    "Listen" to your sixth sense Babs and you may find your seventh .......

    then I would be interested to hear if you feel the same way once you have been to the universal consciousness and "listened"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon my dear commentator not a war in the blogosphere again :)

    unfortunately, i was brushed with radical blog wars too and i know it felt bitter. sometimes, misunderstanding blog wars can make things even more.. bitter n boring... not only a reminder to you, but to myself..

    Well its ur blog u do whatever u like k *shrugs*.. :) and thanks a lot for commenting on my site! appreciate it loads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps, the 'witch of kensington' hasn't heard the old proverb; it is better to keep your mouth shut and have others think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...right 'S'.
    You might need to reconsider "LISTENING" to the advice you recieved when you were masquarading as 'S'. Not everyone reading this is as stupid as you would make them out to be to 'try' & FOOL them on FOOL's Day with your name change, but I guess GOD brought you both together for a reason TODAY.
    Only BOTH your actions WILL determine whether or you figure out why that happens.
    BUT, it doesn't shine a very good light on either of you.
    Don't take my word for it...SEE for yourself.
    Class dismissed.
    your humble servant,
    Ancient Clown

    ReplyDelete
  4. izzie:
    I understand...As I was blogging around trying to figure out how to best design mine, I could SEE a number of problems with certain types of setups(commentary).

    CENCORSHIP of any kind is opposite to what I AM.
    I must allow a certain amount of their garbage, before I clean it up. IF for no other reason than to help illuminate others; that my words are not mine own and they can only assault me with lies and distractions until they realize why 'WIN ALL WAR' is within my name.
    THEIRS is self-righteousness and an authority brought about by man & his rules.
    MINE is righteous that comes from an authority annointed upon me by GOD & LAW.

    Don't worry, I was born ready, and while waiting to find out for what, I walked into why.
    While I WILL, not BAN them outrite I WILL, stop publishing them to help keep this place focused and strong for those who are serious.

    Just skip over what is already beneath you, and search the depths of the rest for what YOU need. Even with an open mind, it is layered for differant levels of understanding. That's what makes those movies so good you keep watching and SEEing something new.

    Also, I AM, the least who has been raised to act as the most, ALL of you that walk in GOD's KINGDOM, here & now, shall BE greater than I...until then however;
    I AM,
    I AM, not here to be argued with, but to be listened to.
    I AM, not the example to follow, but the inspiration to follow the example
    I AM, who I AM.
    I AM, the ruler
    U-R,listeners of GOD...or extinct.
    your humble servant,
    Ancient Clown

    P.s. NOT arrogence...FACTUAL information spiritually and prophetically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wondering how did you find my blog?

    http://izzietheinternetbugwriter.blogspot.com/2006/04/stop-racial-and-religious.html#links
    --take a read here if u like. im interested to know whats ur comment on this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ' Two Wolves '

    One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

    He said, "My son, inside us all rages the battle between 2 "wolves.

    One is Evil.
    It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

    The other is Good.
    It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

    The boy thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

    The old Cherokee simply replied,

    "The one you feed."

    your humble servant,
    Ancient Clown

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.