Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Reading

What the Rune Stones say about me;
(If you're into that kinda thing)

What is my unified self?
Joy - Restoration


What is my nature?

Messenger - Mouth
Connection with Divine


Why was I born?
Flow
Experience awakening of self-transformation
Conjuntio - that which conducts


What is my vocation?
Partnership - a gift from GOD to loyal follower
Gift of Freedom



What is my destiny?
Wholeness - The sun

Movement - Horse - course of the sun

Partnership - Gift from GOD to loyal follower


What is my cross?
Initiation - Something Hidden, a secret matter.


Nothing about finding my life path has been easy...but it has been simple.

1 comment:

  1. Please understand...
    This is only sharing what has already been seen.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.