Friday, November 14, 2008

Letter Back To A Friend.

Blessings Everyone: I was attempting to get caught up on my emails(down to 250 so far...please be patient if you are in that list or maybe re-send...I've been offline and this too is just a brief stopover). It was during this catchup phase that i ran across this reply from a friend(whose name shall remain nameless in recognition of many who have responded in similar kind). I thought I'd share this reply and my response as a sort of mass mailing to address, en masse, the like-minded. The Reply: Had "Have" AC Had "Have" Not Had "Of" I find it hard to take it seriously if one cannot even get the language right. Had I "have" (or "Of") spent more time in English class................... My Response: Hey Bro: Not sure what you are talking about here...I'm guessin' (silent "G") you've heard of something called "SLANG". Though, I find it hard to believe you would even have issues with a spelling mistake, or grammatical error of any kind, that justifies your ignoring cries for help, or standing against and stop supporting those who abuse, torture and murder. While you are in your box, on this kick of proper language and using the rules and definitions of others however; PLEASE, pay careful attention to the word "Martyr"; derived from the Greek, meaning: "To witness"...Not as defined by most dictionaries, which FACTUALLY describes what society DOES to the witness, rather than defines the words TRUTH. What dictionaries define is really another word altogether, this misleading definition is used as a means to SCARE people away from the TRUTH...while lying and silence to the TRUTH are BOTH richly rewarded...If you remember, even Einstein considered the latter to be the greater of the two evils. I must admit i don't have those fancy speechwriters like Bush and Harper who say such brilliant things that make you folks follow them instead...and I failed grade 9 typing...yet somehow, I can still recognize rihgt from wrnog, no matter how it's spelt. (Did i spell "spelt" right? cause it's not in my spellchecker and I want you to take this seriously, even though I AM, a clown.) Of course, had you spent more time in English class yourself, you might have corrected me correctly, remembering SLANG is also a recognized form of writing, especially between friends...(At least I didn't say; "You'ze Guys") I also recognize that when I give my support to LIARS, MURDERERS and THIEVES, it puts me in BAD company. Even with my lack of writing skills, I still recognize the stupidity behind the statements; "I was just following orders." or "Doing what I was told", "It's not my job." or "That's the way we do it, cause that's the way it's always been done." etc.etc. I recognize as well, that most of the lies like these, that have been passed on to me, came from my parents, who learned them from their parents, etc as taught to them by society, because LIES are the driving force behind "Society". I also recognize the only way to break this cycle is to STOP repeating the lies. Just like I recognize that when I buy "NIKE"(Just a corporate example, not the end all and be all of evil industry), I'm supporting child slavery in China...so I don't. I recognize that ALL of MY actions have consequences and EVERYTHING i do has meaning...as well as everything i don't do. I recognize that when people say things aren't as bad here as somewhere else, that really just means that if i don't do something about it now...they will be. I fully recognize the propaganda of the NEWS that tells us how many soldiers have died overseas fighting for our freedom, but fails to mention that well over 1000 times that number are killed by PLANNED neglect on Canadian streets every month, caused DIRECTLY from being denied this said "Freedom". PAID for by people like yourself, who continue to give your support to the killers, instead of refusing that support and standing with the victims. You can say I don't really know anything about your life now and am not in any position to judge, but I'm guessing you've paid your taxes, and maybe even voted for people who support and continue to stand behind the murder of MILLIONS of PEOPLE, both foreign and domestic...And who continue to rape and destroy the lands and waters for financial gain...Stealing the very FUTURE of ALL our existence if we continue following. I'm also guessing you've paid your dues, though for years ACTRA has been attempting to "Force me Out", withholding monies, royalties, extra charges, etc. because I was "Homeless". "My agency" already did it...even in violation of our contract. I refused to "jump through hoops" and being told I'm not allowed to have that kind of attitude because I'm Canadian. Though, I'm in no position, nor have any real desire to sue anyone...Yet, for some reason, i didn't, and still don't notice ANY of my UNIONIZED brothers and sisters standing behind me, protecting themselves and each other from this type of behaviour and discrimination. Despite being homeless, broke, etc. when I got an email years later from "My Agency" saying I'd been requested for "SAW 2"...i said "no"...despite being told how I'm making a big mistake if i ever want to work in this industry again. Please understand, you know i love you and care about you and I'm not trying to BLAME you, or say that I'm better than you in any way, but only help you SEE what's really going on. As a new parent, I'm guessing you are learning even more that children are sponges...But what are they REALLY learning from US? Not from what we tell them, but by what we show them. What are children really learning when we do those commercials for the products we tell them we can't have or shouldn't buy? What are children really learning when we keep paying taxes to governments that are stealing and wasting the money murdering it's own citizens...while we just complain and DO NOTHING about it, but continue to support and complain? What are they learning when we sell them into slavery at birth by CAPITALIZING their names and then further inducting them into slavery by encouraging them to get Slave Identification Numbers (SIN cards), or do you not recognize the ironic metaphor of being "without SIN" during the "END of DAYS". Tell me again about this legacy we are leaving behind...is it tied to BUSH's legacy? What excuses are we giving them for OUR cowardice and non-action against injustice? That having our chance to get a big screen TV is more important than saving lives and establishing TRUTH and JUSTICE. How is it better for anyone, other than the liars, to teach children to accept these lies, rather than to question and stand against them. Instead of continually asking what is wrong with kids these days and blaming it on video games or TV shows, when are we going to take responsibility for what's on the NEWS, and SEE what's really meant by TV programming? All words and grammar aside...it is our ACTIONS and NON-ACTIONS that teach most of what they learn. Seriously, how do you expect me to take you seriously, when after I share all these things, you only take issue with the grammar of how it's been said, rather than the root of what's being shared. That just sounds like a lame excuse to not even hear me, rather than a reason not to listen. Please keep in mind...I don't ask anything of anyone, that I haven't already done myself. I AM, without SIN, not without ability. I AM, without ID, not without identity. I AM, without a bank account, not without resources. I AM, without an address, not without a place to live. I AM, without a house, not without a home. I AM, not a member of society. I AM...A member of GOD (Guardians Of Destiny) Can YOUR leaders say the same? Now anyone can SAY these folks are not their leaders, but so long as they continue to support them and do as they are told, their ACTIONS SPEAK for them and say they are. Looking is not the same as seeing...Seeing provides TRUTH. Hearing is not the same as listening...Listening implies ACTION. Wisdom is not the "Accumulation of Knowledge'...Wisdom is the proper"Application of Knowledge" (This is why the ancient's warned; "Do not seek to know...Seek to be wise.") I still love *ya brother.
your humble servant,
ancient clown -- Honourary King of the Poor
Voice of the Children...Leader of the Meek
Commander and Chief : The Armies of Light.
*("ya" is slang for "YOU")

2 comments:

  1. "O" to be forever enshrined in the Great Clown's 'Blog!!!!
    What an Honour.
    As I replied to you "Had of" is not slang it's just wrong and it diminishes the effect of your message.
    Pulling "a Brodie" is slang, riding "Goofy" is slang.
    "Could you help me with this Gretzky, it's a bit Eugene" is slang. Figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Bro:

    Glad you could stop by...Are you starting off with "SARCASM" again? Now I hope you have finally realized that the corrections you suggested were also wrong(grammatically) which may well diminish your own message, according to you.
    I ask again "O verbal guru"(teehee);
    Does saying; "I LUV U" really diminish the message to those capable of even GETTING the message?
    And, by chance, Does the way you correct someone have any way of diminishing your message?
    Perhaps others would like to share their thoughts? or Perhpas not?

    Hey, maybe comment on the message this time around regardless of the typo's and grammatical boo boo's.
    Afterall, not everybody is as smart as you are and might not have even seen the boo boo's and just GOT the message.

    your humble servant,
    ancient clown

    ReplyDelete

Please keep profanity out of the conversation.